• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to setup iPlayTV on Apple TV

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
1693318172270.png

iPlayTV is one of the best apps available for Apple TV with tons of options. It has a minimalistic and professional design, easy to use for everyone.
Be aware, developer asks a small fee for some pro features within the app.

Main features:

- Multi playlists (remote, Xtream Codes or file upload)
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the IPTV playlists
- Video player supports most of the stream codecs
- Supports EPG URLs with gzip/tar content
- EPG time shift
- Match TV frame rate
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support (with catch up)
- OpenSubtitles support

1: Open the app and click on the "+" tab. Ignore the "test playlist" visible on the screenshot.
1693318179271.png

2: Choose "Xtream Server". You can also use Remote Playlist if you wish to do the setup with your m3u line.
1693318187359.png

3: Use your own credentials and click "Save". Info on the screenshot is just an example of how it should look like.
1693318194964.png

The following screenshots is to present some more info related to the app like Home tab, TV Guide and Movies tab.
1693318202449.png
1693318211443.png
1693318218552.png

I know it's an easy setup procedure, but some people just need visual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svintoman and Nonid

allchurchs

Oct 17, 2023
i just get an error saying - "log in error. Please ensure the credentials are right and the server is available"

Ive checked 1000 times to make sure the server url and user & pword are correct but still no joy. I havnt even managed to set up my trial :/

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
i just get an error saying - "log in error. Please ensure the credentials are right and the server is available"

Ive checked 1000 times to make sure the server url and user & pword are correct but still no joy. I havnt even managed to set up my trial :/
No typo in server url, username, password?
Sometimes username or password include small L or capital (big) i letter, have special attention to O and 0 (zero). Try also to reduce bouquet list, in some cases the device has limited cache/memory.

tivimate premium

Mar 2, 2024
To set up iPlayTV on Apple TV, you would typically follow these steps:

1. Purchase and download the iPlayTV app from the App Store on your Apple TV.
  2. Open the iPlayTV app on your Apple TV.
  3. You will likely be prompted to enter your IPTV service provider's credentials or set up a playlist URL to access your IPTV channels.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to input your IPTV service provider's login information or playlist URL.
  5. Once the setup is complete, you should be able to access and watch your IPTV channels through the iPlayTV app on your Apple TV.
If you need assistance setting up TiviMate, on an Android TV device, please let me know, and I'll be happy to provide instructions for that.