• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to setup rapid's vpn on x3m player

bigmanoncampus

Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
bigmanoncampus
Hi,

Does anybody have a tutorial on how to get rapid's own vpn working with x3m player ? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
If you actually ready any responses from Xtream editor admin , you would know the vpn feature was removed from within the app to comply with google play store.
so use the openvpn app and the vpn profile in which you get instructions via your dashboard.

bigmanoncampus

Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
bigmanoncampus
Thanks for your reply. I did read the responses and from what i gathered if you downloaded the app directly from their website (which i have) it still contains the openvpn option (which mine does) i just dont know how to acquire vpn settings from rapid.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Thre are no setting from here, you would follow the guide from xtream when it was available and it was done via the xtream website to upload the file.
unsure what options your looking at as i am using the file from the site and no options to upload the vpn anymore. Are you sure your using the most current version of the app ?