• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to use GSE IPTV on cellular/4g.

bruceda19

Sep 23, 2019
I can only use the GSE IPTVapp (iOS) using WiFi.
I have previously used it on cellular/4g, but this was maybe 2 years ago. Does anybody know how to change settings to make it work using cellular/4g. Or if it’s even possible?

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
I can only use the GSE IPTVapp (iOS) using WiFi.
I have previously used it on cellular/4g, but this was maybe 2 years ago. Does anybody know how to change settings to make it work using cellular/4g. Or if it’s even possible?
??? Dont understand....the settings are the same. If it doesnt work with cellular network, there is might be 2 possible reasons:
  1. ISP Block. Your cellular network block the service or
  2. DNS address issue with your cellular network. You could try with a VPN service to test it.
who is your reseller and where did you bought the subscription ?

bruceda19

Sep 23, 2019
??? Dont understand....the settings are the same. If it doesnt work with cellular network, there is might be 2 possible reasons:
  1. ISP Block. Your cellular network block the service or
  2. DNS address issue with your cellular network. You could try with a VPN service to test it.
who is your reseller and where did you bought the subscription ?
I have iptv stack, direct from their website.
I have had a look through the GSE iptv app but can’t find the setting. Strange that it only word with WiFi. I have also tried with a VPN, but no success.
Are you able to use GSE IPTV without WiFi?

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
I have iptv stack, direct from their website.
I have had a look through the GSE iptv app but can’t find the setting. Strange that it only word with WiFi. I have also tried with a VPN, but no success.
Are you able to use GSE IPTV without WiFi?
pm me with your settings... of course works GSE app with cellular network