• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Insert a line on Fotmuler (copy and paste)

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
Hi there. To insert a line in a player, like perfect player is almost a nightmare. I can't find a way to use copy and paste tools so I have to write it manually which is tottaly annoying because it is so long! Isn't there a simple way to use copy and paste tools? SO we can copy all the path and put it directly on perfect player?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi there. To insert a line in a player, like perfect player is almost a nightmare. I can't find a way to use copy and paste tools so I have to write it manually which is tottaly annoying because it is so long! Isn't there a simple way to use copy and paste tools? SO we can copy all the path and put it directly on perfect player?
Hello,

you could use a shortener like bitly.com or send the playlist link to your email address open the mail at your android box, copy-paste tadaaaa

try as well some other apps like duplex play, or..... much more modern than perfect player

Regards

Reactions: BudSpencer312

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks. I'll try the shortner. No good trying to send it to email. Can't still copy the link inside the email... When I select the text there is no pop up link or button to make copy and paste...

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Thanks. I'll try the shortner. No good trying to send it to email. Can't still copy the link inside the email... When I select the text there is no pop up link or button to make copy and paste...
Mate, just wonder: why you use 3rd party apps when you have formuler ? Use Mytvonline app and use stalker... Only portal name & url needed

But to answer your question: you should be able to use Air Sync Remote-Z app which is free avialbe on on android phones:

Use your Android phone or tablet as a wireless RCU for your Formuler STB. Easily navigate content and play games on your Formuler Z-series device with the built-in touchpad, gamepad, and air mouse controls. Use Air Sync Remote to quickly enter text by using the touchscreen keyboard.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aloys.formuler.airsyncremote&hl=de_CH&gl=US

@Nonid unfortunately shortener service has always additional risk of malfunction. Sometimes they do not work permissibly.

Reactions: Nonid

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
Mate, just wonder: why you use 3rd party apps when you have formuler ? Use Mytvonline app and use stalker... Only portal name & url needed

But to answer your question: you should be able to use Air Sync Remote-Z app which is free avialbe on on android phones:

Use your Android phone or tablet as a wireless RCU for your Formuler STB. Easily navigate content and play games on your Formuler Z-series device with the built-in touchpad, gamepad, and air mouse controls. Use Air Sync Remote to quickly enter text by using the touchscreen keyboard.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aloys.formuler.airsyncremote&hl=de_CH&gl=US

@Nonid unfortunately shortener service has always additional risk of malfunction. Sometimes they do not work permissibly.
I mostly is mytvonline2. I use others as plane B. Sometimes does not work.