• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV movies and series not working but live tv works fine

Kylew200

Oct 17, 2023
Hi my movies and series have worked fine the last couple of months and just now none of them are loading and when they do they buffer straight away, live tv works fine with no issues or buffering. I’m using iptv smarters app on a firestick with iptv main

barty9

Mar 31, 2024
Exactly the same with mine. Live tv works absolutely fine but the menu for movies and series has disappeared and nothing works :-(

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi my movies and series have worked fine the last couple of months and just now none of them are loading and when they do they buffer straight away, live tv works fine with no issues or buffering. I’m using iptv smarters app on a firestick with iptv main
Exactly the same with mine. Live tv works absolutely fine but the menu for movies and series has disappeared and nothing works :-(
Install the VLC PLAYER (it brings the right video codec) on your android device (fire tv), once installed, try your IPTV app again. Try also XCIPTV app which is free or charge, if you need help, send a pm to me and I'll guide you.

barty9

Mar 31, 2024
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Strange as I have the VLC player installed and just download the XCIPTV app and I have no movies but the series are working. Live tv is absolutely fine.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Strange as I have the VLC player installed and just download the XCIPTV app and I have no movies but the series are working. Live tv is absolutely fine.
You don't have the movies bouquet available? I mean there is an extra menu under XCIPTV for movies, is it empty?