• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV on Apple TV 4K

trony

Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone !

Is IPTV as good on Apple TV 4K as on other boxes? Android box? Android TV box? NVidia Shield TV 2019?

Are IPTV apps on Apple TV 4K as good as those on Android or Android TV?

What are the best apps? Are they worth Tivimate or MOL2?

Thanks everyone :)

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
I bought the new apple tv 4k 2021 and had it for few days before returned and went back to native app smart iptv on my Sony tv
there are a few iptv apps on Appstore , like iplay tv , iptv smarters, gse iptv and they do work but channels do stutter a lot and a lot of streams didnt load at all. I dont know why the devs of those apps dont put much work or maybe limitations on Apple tv platform
Apple tv is great device for plex or other streaming apps but for IPTV is not, you better with nvidia shield or any other android devices
if you have a Sony tv from 2019 onwards you better use native apps like smart iptv or tivimate

Reactions: Frank2k

trony

Nov 25, 2020
I bought the new apple tv 4k 2021 and had it for few days before returned and went back to native app smart iptv on my Sony tv
there are a few iptv apps on Appstore , like iplay tv , iptv smarters, gse iptv and they do work but channels do stutter a lot and a lot of streams didnt load at all. I dont know why the devs of those apps dont put much work or maybe limitations on Apple tv platform
Apple tv is great device for plex or other streaming apps but for IPTV is not, you better with nvidia shield or any other android devices
if you have a Sony tv from 2019 onwards you better use native apps like smart iptv or tivimate
Okay.

You are the first person I hear say this.

Do you have links to forums or articles where IPTV problems on Apple TV are explained?

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Okay.

You are the first person I hear say this.

Do you have links to forums or articles where IPTV problems on Apple TV are explained?
I dont need to look on the forums , you asked a opinion and I felt from my experience to reply

Reactions: Frank2k and Origin

Here2rock

Aug 29, 2021
Reseller ID
Ip3688ES
I am having issues with Google Chromecast TV with some channels buffering but no issues with Apple TV. Apple TV has no buffering at all. I have not been able to find the reason as to why as yet, my preferred device is Google as easier to install third party apps but very difficult with Apple TV.