• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV reseller

apitov

Feb 5, 2021
Hello to all and i will tell you my story, so last year i have found one provider who is able to give me pannel and i was buying credits from him via paypal etc etc, when i want credits just i msg him on phone send money and i have credits he add me. He got good channels no problems im very happy with thos channels, but i had problems with him 2 times i needed to create new pannel on same page, also i have 6 more ppl who took pannel from him and they all needed to change pannels. I have 97 clients on my pannel and now my problem is that provider is not even reply to message i dont have credits and i cant add new users on my pannel, i have made ticket on that page but they told me only person we made me pannel can add me credits, im new in this i didnt know nothing about it, so i chk some stuf on my pannel now i understand im reseller and user who gave me credits is super reseller but he is gone now, then i wanted to be that supper reseller found one page on google that owner of that page told me he is master reseller, and he can sell me credits minimum order is 375USD, and he can transfer my old reseller panel to super reseller pannel i gave him money he accept only bitcoins and the he blocked me, he us telegram only and he said hes name is Mike, i will not put page cuz i dont know can i do that here.

Well now me as noob who only know how to work on reseller pannel can i be super reseller of only 1 or 2 servers?
Can some one help me to finde provider of pannel that i have right now?
And how i can finde thos master resellers if they ar even real?
Do some one maybe have somthing to offer me maybe new provider i need EU channels and Exyu but they must be good.

Swissguy

*** Reseller *** Support English & German
Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
Hey, not sure if i understood your question right, but looks like you were fooled by your "super reseller"

First of all - this is the rapid iptv community - so we can not really help you with your problem from other platforms. if your reseller was from rapid, maybe a admin can help you.

Then, in this board, all the members with a blue nickname are resellers (or subresellers). So you can become a reseller (have a look here). As a reseller, you can have sub-resellers. Thats basicly what you have been before. So in this way, you can be this "Super Reseller". But you are still a reseller (out of rapid-team-view).

So - Always as long as you do not have your own IPTV Service (where you organise everything like Stream, Servers and so on) you are a reseller. This can be a subreseller (as you have benn before), a normal reseller (only sell the service) or a reseller with subresellers.

hope this makes it a bit clear for you