• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iptv smarters down ?

luckpenny

Oct 26, 2020
hello hope I have posted this in the right place. I have a subscription I'm using iptv smarters on a firestick along with a vpn was working great until it needed an update
when I tried to load my details again into smarters it keep saying network error just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hello hope I have posted this in the right place. I have a subscription I'm using iptv smarters on a firestick along with a vpn was working great until it needed an update
when I tried to load my details again into smarters it keep saying network error just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
the rapid ovpn file works with iptv smarters pro version 2.2.2. - but not with the latest one.
see more details here:

luckpenny

Oct 26, 2020
Hi thank you for your quick response there seems to be a few issues at present. I managed to get it sorted I used
yourplayer.apk and was able to sort it out many thanks

Pierfal

Oct 26, 2020
Hi Luckpenny, Im glad you sorted the issue.
Is the version you installed loading the vpn on the boot?

Reactions: luckpenny

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi Luckpenny, Im glad you sorted the issue.
Is the version you installed loading the vpn on the boot?
iptv smarters pro version 2.2.2. is loading the ovpn file from rapid, you will find the source of apk file etc. within this tutorial:

Reactions: luckpenny