• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Smarters Pro

mishka

Oct 19, 2018
Is there an add-on to IPTV Smarters Pro where I am able to see the movie posters, and not just a poster saying movie poster. I would like to see the real DVD cover.
Thank you

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Is there an add-on to IPTV Smarters Pro where I am able to see the movie posters, and not just a poster saying movie poster. I would like to see the real DVD cover.
Thank you
I have the movie posters on IPTV smarters, try to clean your cashe and look again.

mishka

Oct 19, 2018
I have the movie posters on IPTV smarters, try to clean your cashe and look again.
I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but where can I go to clean the cache?
Right now I see all the movies listed and each poster says "No Poster Available"
I thank you very much for your reply

mishka

Oct 19, 2018
I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but where can I go to clean the cache?
Right now I see all the movies listed and each poster says "No Poster Available"
I thank you very much for your reply
I have a Dreamlink box

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
To clear the cache on an Android device, you'll need to go to the Settings, choose Apps, select IPTV smarters from the list of installed apps and choose Clear Cache option. Then choose clear data.

You might have to enter your username and password again after this.