• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Smarters Pro

Marinerecon6684

Mar 29, 2020
I have latest version of IPTV Smarters Pro with a Himedia Q10 Pro android box with inserable internal hard drive. I also have it on Firestick 4K. When I select a channel it goes fullscreen. After a while it kicks back to the EPG with a screen box in the upper right hand corner of what I am watching. Any ideas what's causing this. Cleared cache, reinstalled Smarters, etc.

Thamesbank

Oct 27, 2019
I have H96 Pro Plus box.
On IPTV Smarters Pro, I use MX Player Pro.
When on small sbreen, sound is good, but when I go to full screen the sound goes.

Is there a setting in MX that I should use ?

1stdrako

Apr 19, 2017
Reseller ID
Chalchimist
Do they continue te programming on the LG as in moment there are nearly no options (like sub etc)

IPTV smarters

May 1, 2020
I have latest version of IPTV Smarters Pro with a Himedia Q10 Pro android box with inserable internal hard drive. I also have it on Firestick 4K. When I select a channel it goes fullscreen. After a while it kicks back to the EPG with a screen box in the upper right hand corner of what I am watching. Any ideas what's causing this. Cleared cache, reinstalled Smarters, etc.