• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Iptv Smarters- Removing missing streams from Favourites

Derek_S

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all,
I have an issue with old unavailable streams saved in favourites which there is no way of removing. Whilst you can press a current channel stored in the favourites list to get the context menu to remove the channel from the list, trying the same on a no longer available stream simply results in a stream unavailable message.
Whilst this is an annoyance for TV channels, things get worse with the my film favourites list, which, by simply selecting the film favourites folder crashes the app. (I am assuming saved missing film streams causing this as I cant see the list before the crash).

I have the latest version loaded (2.2.2) which updated recently but still has this issue.
I have searched the android op system in the hope of finding some form of iptvsmarters setup or setting folder with the intent to delete and restart etc. but have had no luck.
I have reported after crashes and sent logs etc. but had no response.

Can anyone help? I suppose I could try uninstalling and re-installing, however if it works, it will mean setting up my favourites list again. Not the end of the world but painful.

Thanks,
Derek

Foxxxyfoxx

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all,
I have an issue with old unavailable streams saved in favourites which there is no way of removing. Whilst you can press a current channel stored in the favourites list to get the context menu to remove the channel from the list, trying the same on a no longer available stream simply results in a stream unavailable message.
Whilst this is an annoyance for TV channels, things get worse with the my film favourites list, which, by simply selecting the film favourites folder crashes the app. (I am assuming saved missing film streams causing this as I cant see the list before the crash).

I have the latest version loaded (2.2.2) which updated recently but still has this issue.
I have searched the android op system in the hope of finding some form of iptvsmarters setup or setting folder with the intent to delete and restart etc. but have had no luck.
I have reported after crashes and sent logs etc. but had no response.

Can anyone help? I suppose I could try uninstalling and re-installing, however if it works, it will mean setting up my favourites list again. Not the end of the world but painful.

Thanks,
Derek
Did anyone ever find an answer to this?