• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Looking to restream UK/US Channels

jackiekebab

May 26, 2020
Hi All,

I've setup my server running xtream UI for VOD content and I'd like to add IPTV streams to restream for offering in with packags.

I'm interested in UK channels, along with PPV and 3pm kick offs and maybe a handful of additional US Sports channels.

I want to ensure the streams are good quality without buffering issues so that I can offer the service with confidence that the TV and VOD content is stable and high quality.

Let me know if you think you could help and what your prices would be per channel.

Thanks,

Piscoleo

Oct 4, 2019
Hi All,

I've setup my server running xtream UI for VOD content and I'd like to add IPTV streams to restream for offering in with packags.

I'm interested in UK channels, along with PPV and 3pm kick offs and maybe a handful of additional US Sports channels.

I want to ensure the streams are good quality without buffering issues so that I can offer the service with confidence that the TV and VOD content is stable and high quality.

Let me know if you think you could help and what your prices would be per channel.

Thanks,
if want test send mp