• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Lots Of Things Needs Fixing

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
I had the chance to try other IPTV Services out there and they seem to work better then the iptv channels from here. First when i add a user for trial or new iptv account it always comes up use another email address or use a famous email address. This is very annoying when you got other people in countries like poland that don't use google or hotmail

The support told me to create a google or hotmail email and forward the email to the user. Its just more work for us, if these things do not get fix soon i will be not using this service anymore.

I have clients who was always complaining about channels not working in canada, usa, and even poland and its still the same nothing ever changed. Clients have bought a tv box with iptv channels on it at the local shop and those channels end up working way better.

The channels are great but the services needs a lot of improvements, i been using this service for over 4 years and nothing has changed.

I am trying to add someone from poland with email wp.pl but i cant use this email account please fix the system. I will also write a review about this service if nothing has changed

jake234

Feb 16, 2018
Recently, especially the last 2-3 months, the Polish versions of both Eurosport channels have been very bad during live events, i watch lot of live snooker matches on them as an avid fan of this game, since they have the original audio (English) in the mux....i remember them as far more reliable from August-October 2019, and among all the other Eurosport versions in offer, i chose these particular versions at the time because they were the most stable, almost flawless! Unfortunately, that's not the case anymore!

This observation and conclusion is based on more than 500 hours spent watching snooker since August 2019!

Reactions: Arash

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
Recently, especially the last 2-3 months, the Polish versions of both Eurosport channels have been very bad during live events, i watch lot of live snooker matches on them as an avid fan of this game, since they have the original audio (English) in the mux....i remember them as far more reliable from August-October 2019, and among all the other Eurosport versions in offer, i chose these particular versions at the time because they were the most stable, almost flawless! Unfortunately, that's not the case anymore!

This observation and conclusion is based on more than 500 hours spent watching snooker since August 2019!
I just finished setting up the channels for a client and at first the channels was loading fast and working but after 3 mins the buffering started so looks like nothing changed. I still been waiting for over a week for reply back for adding .pl email address still no word from support

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca

See how good support is, i asked support if they can add the .pl email address to the dashboard, i been told they will send that to the support team, over 1 week later i asked again and get you can not use it please use google or hotmail. what a waste of time