• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAC based IPTV address on Nvidea Shield

mishka

Oct 19, 2018
I'm just wondering if the Nvidea Shield is able to run an IPTV MAC based address system? If so, does anyone have any pics to see what the epg looks like or the VOD menu looks like? Thank you very much.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Did you check "StbEmu" on the Play Store with your Nvidia Shield? (If this is what you mean) This is a MAC based operating software which gives you the same interface like MAG boxes.

boxer

Aug 21, 2017
I'm just wondering if the Nvidea Shield is able to run an IPTV MAC based address system? If so, does anyone have any pics to see what the epg looks like or the VOD menu looks like? Thank you very much.
Don't think that MAC based address is really necessary.
I can refresh the connection directly from the Smarter IPTV menu options when I want

WizeTV

Verified Reseller
Reseller
Aug 8, 2018
Reseller ID
WizeTV
Don't think that MAC based address is really necessary.
I can refresh the connection directly from the Smarter IPTV menu options when I want
Hello!
Are you able to get EPG on IPTV Smarters? Doesn't work for me and I use nvidia shield.
Same problem with GSE on android phone, however works fine on MAG and Smart IPTV!

boxer

Aug 21, 2017
sure, it has always works for me but since the Shield upgrade to 7.2 it's not working now.
I have reported this situation.