• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag 420

Relli

Feb 11, 2020
Reseller ID
dani8788
Hi I need your help. I I bought mag420 and I cannot get connected to any IPTV providers
the message I’m getting is that my FIRMWARE is out of date. The provider told me that,
That box is going through difficulties because the maker is being forced to give over MAC addresses and I need to reflash the box as a workaround so its not blocked. Does any one has instructions how to do this. ???

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi I need your help. I I bought mag420 and I cannot get connected to any IPTV providers
the message I’m getting is that my FIRMWARE is out of date. The provider told me that,
That box is going through difficulties because the maker is being forced to give over MAC addresses and I need to reflash the box as a workaround so its not blocked. Does any one has instructions how to do this. ???
Have a look here:

As far as I know, our community does not support mag 420 with portal. You need to use the m3u file on it:

Reactions: John777

John777

Jul 11, 2019
Uk
Updated my Mag 420 to the latest software and have no issues at all with portals etc.
Hi
i am using mag420 I am having probs with graphics when loading video covers in video club they loading broken and the dark colours on the films are patchy on mag322 no problems .the box as latest software updates.i am using portal not M3u file any info thanks john

alan0048

May 25, 2020
Thank god I didn't upgr my box. Always seems to mess things up x) I got MAG420 stock, no problems so far.

Clyde Nisbett

Jan 15, 2021
Reseller ID
Nisbett8874425
I am yet to find a service provider that supports the Mag420 or 424 boxes. Can someone please help me with this?

Zeljko777

Oct 16, 2019
Friend you can
you provider need new Ministra,Good Billing system
im use it and can run all new MAGs
not use shit Multipanels, XUI,SOLUS that alll old systems what others use

Penmore

Nov 18, 2016
Reseller ID
Penmore
Friend you can
you provider need new Ministra,Good Billing system
im use it and can run all new MAGs
not use shit Multipanels, XUI,SOLUS that alll old systems what others use
Hello, can i ask which billing system you use?

best regards

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
is Mga420 supported now from rapid?
Nope, you need to add it as m3u: