• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

MAG 520 - Your stb is blocked

Bungalow

Dec 15, 2021
I have a MAG 520, where when I set the portal for an IPTV service (trial for a day) always shows Your STB is blocked. I have reset the device multiple times and it still doesnt work. For some reason if I upload the m3u list through a USB the channels work fine, but they are on a list, not categorised. Is there an issue with the firmware of the device where infomir doesnt allow service to get through. Thank you

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a MAG 520, where when I set the portal for an IPTV service (trial for a day) always shows Your STB is blocked. I have reset the device multiple times and it still doesnt work. For some reason if I upload the m3u list through a USB the channels work fine, but they are on a list, not categorised. Is there an issue with the firmware of the device where infomir doesnt allow service to get through. Thank you
some infos for you:

better stay away from mag boxes and portal, take an android box and use m3u only, its much better.