• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MPD KEY ALL COUNTRIES FİLE

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
mpd installation files are available for all countries, there is no installation. installation fee is separate.

alqui82

Dec 18, 2020
Be careful with this guy he claim to sell local GR asked him proof he sent to me his xui panel showing 0 clients

he runs local at his xui

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
This man, who wanted to have ott cfg for free, deleted all the correspondence and blocked him. alqui82

alqui82

Dec 18, 2020
This man, who wanted to have ott cfg for free, deleted all the correspondence and blocked him. alqui82
whatever, can post here what you sent to me for your “local”.
First of all you can there write English, I never asked for anything, and secondly I have all.

juts be carefull this guy that claims he has all.
have nothing else to add

muhendis1

Jan 12, 2024
You are the one who wrote to buy from me, you are the one who sent the telegram, don't lie in my link, I see that you wrote the tvplus package you bought from me in telegram as my owner, your work and power is a lie, your free life iptv

mpd script greece cytavision tod turkey+arabıa tvplus joyntv germany file 100 ınstall 100 e..ro Those who want to buy, send private WhatsApp or Telegram.

drm scrıpt and iptv current