• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MPD Keys Chrome Plugin

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Pluginscreenshot.png

Latest working Chrome plugin that dumps MPD links and keys by viewing DRM content.

Features include:
-Copy Keys To Keyboard
-Copy URLs to Clipboard
-Download as JSON

Price is 50 euro, unique key which is not tied to IP.

PM me for more info.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
I sell three alternatives

1. Just the chome plugin. This communicates with my API and decryption CDMs which allow you to grab MPD links and keys.

This is 50 EUR

2. I sell access to that same API but with desktop decryption tools, this is useful for windows or linux decryption efforts

Some people will use android studio and these files to dump mpd links and keys using the skygo app for instance.

Option 3 is I sell you the actual API files and CDM + chrome plugin and the desktop tools (this is the complete project) you can host your own API and sell the branded plugin yourself

This is 300 euro

If you buy the whole project Ill throw in 70 CDM's I personally dumped myself.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
This chrome plugin is still working well. EME Logger code has been updated for cleaner dumps.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
Google revoked 2557.
Sales are paused/closed now.

Will update here when 2710 is available.
Currently there is no solution ready yet.

Vespasian

Nov 3, 2023
For those who are silently pissed off about Google updating from 2557 to 2710, this is the way shit goes. There is no control over this.

I maintain my support via this method and manual dumping.

For those that lost the ability to dump the keys themselves, I have offered you the ability to dump keys using other methods but you refused.

Please don't whine and cry about this. Don't make negative posts. This is the nature of the game in which we operate.

Updates are being worked on. Be kind.