• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MSNBC & CNN

midas322

Jul 5, 2017
Hi,
Both MSNBC and CNN are being streamed in FHD. With already slow internet connection - recently make slower with VOD, my request is that you might add a 1280x720 service for both of these USA news channels.

Many Thanks

Reactions: marius_cz

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I have a friends on a slow 50Meg connection. He has no problems with such channels, i am checking them for you right now. Seamless.

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
hello

with all respect

i think we have enjoy of FHD quality instead fake HD , i dont understand why you looking for lower quality !!!!

im totally disagree

best regards

Reactions: Charles Vella

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
hello

with all respect

i think we have enjoy of FHD quality instead fake HD , i dont understand why you looking for lower quality !!!!

im totally disagree

best regards
I agree totally with you... We are moving forward not backward. If our friend has a slow connection he should upgrade. In reality a connection lower than 100meg is totally unacceptable. Thus the problem falls on the side of the end-user who should consider upgrading his Internet connection especially if he wants to enjoy 4K on both On Demand and Live TV.

Reactions: Arash

midas322

Jul 5, 2017
My post may have been misunderstood; was only looking for the option of adding these channels in 1280x720 in addition to FHD, in the same way that many S*y channels are offered.

Reactions: Arash