• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MYTVonline 2 on Formular z10 pro no portal anymore

bonestaak

Aug 2, 2023
I have formular z10 pro, bought 2 aug 2022, i had bought it with subscription, too bad the provider dit not respond anymore, and now i try to add a new provider.
The old provider keep staying on the old provider, a have removed mytvonline completely, also remove data / cache, even reset the Formular box, too bad the old provider always stays on the connection (and too bad it has ended) Now there is no Portal option and this (see picture) is always coming back (looks like the MYTVonline 2 app on Market is filled with this. Too bad it is not on
GoogleScherm­afbeelding 2023-08-03 om 13.03.21.jpg

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have formular z10 pro, bought 2 aug 2022, i had bought it with subscription, too bad the provider dit not respond anymore, and now i try to add a new provider.
The old provider keep staying on the old provider, a have removed mytvonline completely, also remove data / cache, even reset the Formular box, too bad the old provider always stays on the connection (and too bad it has ended) Now there is no Portal option and this (see picture) is always coming back (looks like the MYTVonline 2 app on Market is filled with this. Too bad it is not on
GoogleView attachment 14995
I've sent a pm to you, and here is a guide for the formuler box: