• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nearly all dutch channels have been downgraded!

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
Like the title says,

nearly all dutch channels have been downgraded. Most FHD Channels areonly HD anymore or have been downgraded from 50fps to 25 or even both! All while HD Channels that were 50fps were also downgraded to 25fps, with only a few HD Channels that went to SD.

I swear it are so many channel this happened to, its unbelievable. There are also NPO 1,2,3 FHD which have been bugged and unwatchable since more than 7 months!

It‘s so sad there aren‘t any alternatives…

Nicap

Jan 2, 2017
I agree. It's pretty bad with the 25P instead of 50P which the channels had some time ago. Can't enjoy when watching sports. Hopefully it get's picked up. Saw another thread about it, but have the idea that nothing is done.

ThaFella

Mar 13, 2021
I agree. It's pretty bad with the 25P instead of 50P which the channels had some time ago. Can't enjoy when watching sports. Hopefully it get's picked up. Saw another thread about it, but have the idea that nothing is done.
If you have a Shield, you should download a hotfix for it. the new Android update made many channels notbeing displayed right

Reactions: Nicap

Nicap

Jan 2, 2017
I have a shield indead. I will submit for the hotfix then. Hopefully that fixes it. Thanx for the comment.

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
Same problem here on multiple devices. Complained about it many times but according to the mods none of it is true. If someone knows a fix for Formuler Z please let me know