• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need help with the set up on tvip 605 box

jlchawla

Jun 4, 2023
On the TVIP 605 box, I have selected the 'TV' sub-section in the Settings menu and have chosen Stream source as 'Multi-cast. However, I am not able to see 'Web portal' as an option to allow me to set up the Web portal

Please advise how to fix this issue. Without the portal set up, the box is not function. Thanks

JLchawla

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
On the TVIP 605 box, I have selected the 'TV' sub-section in the Settings menu and have chosen Stream source as 'Multi-cast. However, I am not able to see 'Web portal' as an option to allow me to set up the Web portal

Please advise how to fix this issue. Without the portal set up, the box is not function. Thanks

JLchawla
Did you check the other option like GSTP instead of MAG ? Check the following guide:

jlchawla

Jun 4, 2023
I saw the article on how to set up the TVIP box. However, on my box, I am not able to find a 'Web portal ' selection in the 'Content source' tab. I get the other selections

IPTV - portal, Android, M3U playlist etc.

Hence, I cannot add any url for a subscription that I can get from a Provider. Is there a way to do a factory reset on my TVIP 605 box?

jlchawla

Jun 4, 2023
I now have a new issue with the TVIP 605 box. I get the following message

'Firmware of your STB is outdated. Please update it"