• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

New Member Question

Shadow2512

Feb 2, 2019
Hello folks, I'm a new member. I have been using GSEPro on two Apple TVs for a couple of years with no issues. I purchased a new apple tv for a 3rd tv yesterday and when I installed the program, it loaded and after putting in my iptv provider information it sends me to a page that says it is a one time message directing me to a youtube site. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and how did you correct it. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello folks, I'm a new member. I have been using GSEPro on two Apple TVs for a couple of years with no issues. I purchased a new apple tv for a 3rd tv yesterday and when I installed the program, it loaded and after putting in my iptv provider information it sends me to a page that says it is a one time message directing me to a youtube site. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and how did you correct it. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.
Never heard about that message before, might be another provider ?
Ask for a trial here while you follow the trial template and test if you get same error message: