• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Playback error

Grant

Aug 24, 2019
Glasgow
My IPTV smarters was installed on an amazon through a friend of a friend. It worked perfect at the start but now I am unable to watch anything at all. I click on any channel and get the message playback error, reconnects in 3s (1/5). My subscription is valid until January, I have reset my internet connection, cleared all cache’s. Can someone please give me guidance on how to solve the problem?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
My IPTV smarters was installed on an amazon through a friend of a friend. It worked perfect at the start but now I am unable to watch anything at all. I click on any channel and get the message playback error, reconnects in 3s (1/5). My subscription is valid until January, I have reset my internet connection, cleared all cache’s. Can someone please give me guidance on how to solve the problem?
Easy fix . Go into settings - Streamformat and change between MPEGTS and HLS ;)

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I think this issue occurs because of a protective shield from ISPs.
Try to change network DNS in your router to 8888/1111 and restart the router. You can also tackle the issue by using a VPN connection or changing the ISP (internet service provider).
Please note, using a VPN connection is not allowed in our services, however, your reseller can seek to make an exception in this situation.

Important notice: For mag devices, you need a special router to install VPN on it.

Contact your reseller for more help. If he can't help you send me PM.