• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problems in Spain

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I am a user from Spain and I have problems but don't think it's a internet provider block
Xtream codes login don't work on IPTV smarters or xciptv.

In IPTV smarters, series don't show up anymore
However m3u login works on the player IPTV by Alexander sukarov and IPTV extreme player plus IPTV smarters at times.

There is times when I get an error at the login on the m3u, I double click and it works again.

I would recommend everyone with problems to test with IPTV extreme or IPTV player and a m3u link.

Would be great to get xtreamcodes login back since it gives a better user experience.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I am a user from Spain and I have problems but don't think it's a internet provider block
Xtream codes login don't work on IPTV smarters or xciptv.

In IPTV smarters, series don't show up anymore
However m3u login works on the player IPTV by Alexander sukarov and IPTV extreme player plus IPTV smarters at times.

There is times when I get an error at the login on the m3u, I double click and it works again.

I would recommend everyone with problems to test with IPTV extreme or IPTV player and a m3u link.

Would be great to get xtreamcodes login back since it gives a better user experience.
rapid test some security settings for spain, you should send a ticket to official support team through your dashboard/reseller

Reactions: Alexander R

4me2know

Reseller
Apr 30, 2017
Reseller ID
dontimothy
I'm in Spain and I have noticed lately that connecting to channels takes a while longer since around 10 days. Sometimes it doesn't connect so I have to change channel a few times until it connects... Using Smart IPTV and 600mb/s fibre optic connection