• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problems on Match days (Champions League)

eufdeuf

Nov 23, 2017
Basically almost all channels that broadcast Champions League on match days become almost unwatchable during the games because of heavy buffering.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

kindly try the line with a VPN or DNS. If you still have problem ask your Reseller to reset the line.

SuperD

Feb 13, 2020
yes i have the same issue. impossible to watch, sport channels keep buffering every minute. is been like this for the past 4 days

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
yes i have the same issue. impossible to watch, sport channels keep buffering every minute. is been like this for the past 4 days
Hello,

ask your reseller to reset the line and do not forget to use a VPN or DNS if your ISP is from Portugal

Reactions: kalkito999

fokemon

Nov 7, 2018
I use a Gl.inet router (with a vpn in it ) between my ISP router and my smart tv... that does the trick ;)

eufdeuf

Nov 23, 2017
I tried different DNS, I tried with VPN; did not change anything. Today it is not working at all. I also asked my reseller to reset the line, but he said he cannot do it

marax

Dec 6, 2020
Switzerland
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the same issues, asked my reseller to reset and he did. Will test tonight. Happy to share the outcome but there's no champions league tonight, just a regular day where it may work smoothly.

I have a 10Gbit fiber and live in Switzerland. It's always laggy when CL in on. Same from mobile with permanent VPN.

My bet is that the accounts were oversold, there's too little bandwidth for too many users, I hope I'm wrong. I'd even use a GI.inet if I was sure that helps.

Where do you guys live? And does anyone watch Champions League matches at prime time without lags at all?

I'll do what I can to make my setup work but I don't want to waste time and money chasing dreams if it's just due to too many users and too small streaming power.

kobii_plep

May 7, 2021
I have a 10Gbit fiber and live in Switzerland. It's always laggy when CL in on. Same from mobile with permanent VPN.

My bet is that the accounts were oversold, there's too little bandwidth for too many users, I hope I'm wrong. I'd even use a GI.inet if I was sure that helps.
Yes I have exact the same problems and live in Switzerland too.

The Big Games in each competition are awful to watch.. Buffering, lags,freezes and so on.

I am of exactly the same opinion.

The offer is completely flooded with users and that's why the servers go down completely! The servers can no longer cope with the large number of users.

Our provider should actually increase the number of servers per region.

Reactions: Artan92 and marax

maber

Aug 7, 2017
Yesterday I had no problems in watching the Champions League. But I prefer the conference which can be seen on Sky Sport Austria 1 or DAZN 2 DE.
After the matches I watched the commentary on Blue Sport 2 CH. Everything worked fluently.
I live in Germany and have a 1.000 Mbit fiber line.

Reactions: Artan92

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Yesterday I had no problems in watching the Champions League. But I prefer the conference which can be seen on Sky Sport Austria 1 or DAZN 2 DE.
After the matches I watched the commentary on Blue Sport 2 CH. Everything worked fluently.
I live in Germany and have a 1.000 Mbit fiber line.
I can also confirm that everything worked yesterday, but why does Blue Sport 1 FHD CH and Blue Sport 2 FHD CH suddenly only have HD and are always in full HD

• Haha
Reactions: Origin