• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

PT Channels [LOW, SD, HD, FHD] Full List 100% Locals and PT VOD

xintect

Feb 19, 2019
I Got 100% Local PT Channels, the full PT list and all avaliable qualitys, 24H uptime, no freezes, full professional support
Sport TVs and BTV = official box + encoder with 50fps, they will never freeze you on games!

Minimum package : 100Cons

For each 100Cons that you get from me, i will offer +25Cons for non-PT Channels!

VOD : I also have 1400 Movies and 186 TV Shows (All with PT subtitles and 80% 1080p)

NOTE : This channels are not bought! they are produced by me, so you will get them in first hand

Send private message if you wish to test!

kyncovn

Jul 5, 2018
I Got 100% Local PT Channels, the full PT list and all avaliable qualitys, 24H uptime, no freezes, full professional support
Sport TVs and BTV = official box + encoder with 50fps, they will never freeze you on games!

For each 100Cons that you get from me, i will offer +25Cons for non-PT Channels!

VOD : I also have 1400 Movies and 186 TV Shows (All with PT subtitles and 80% 1080p)

NOTE : This channels are not bought! they are produced by me, so you will get them in first hand

give me trial line

Ohnet

Oct 29, 2019

Hello, I'm interested please pm.