• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

sky sport f1 FHD de

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
sky sport f1 FHD de , sky sport 2 de, sky sport 2 hd de, sky sport 2 fhd de

All Cannels buffering problems and freezing... I and many customers told me that...
To many users are watching formel 1???
Today are the Race. Hope for fix that problem.
Any other users with that problem on this channels?

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV

All Cannels buffering problems and freezing... I and many customers told me that...
Yes, I am only a customer and not a reseller, but I can confirm it on the following channel and there are problems
Sky sport F1 FHD DE
Sky sport 1 FHD DE
Sky sport. 2 DE
Sky sport 2 HD DE
Sky sport 2 FHD DE
Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE
DAZN 1 FHD DE
DAZN 2 FHD DE
Sky film channels also had problems, or better said, all German premium channels have problems, more every 1 month I reported it in the dashboard tickets, but nothing has been fixed

Reactions: itsmemari0

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
I can confirm
Yes, I am only a customer and not a reseller, but I can confirm it on the following channel and there are problems
Sky sport F1 FHD DE
Sky sport 1 FHD DE
Sky sport. 2 DE
Sky sport 2 HD DE
Sky sport 2 FHD DE
Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE
DAZN 1 FHD DE
DAZN 2 FHD DE
Sky film channels also had problems, or better said, all German premium channels have problems, more every 1 month I reported it in the dashboard tickets, but nothing has been fixed
I have heard from users about these problems with the sky channels, as well as reports of loops.

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
the sky sport f1 fhd de channel has problems; the united kingdom sky sport f1 fhd uk channel has none; there you have 3 sky sport f1 uk channels (SD, HD, FHD

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
It is impossible to watch the Formula 1 on Himmel Sport F1 FHD DE the picture remains it is not due to my internet or device it is due to sever

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017

lots of complaints about all of these channels; none worked well; that was not okay

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
again a Formula 1 weekend where Sky Sport F1 FHD DE has problems when will the channel be repaired

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Last night there was another source of Sky Sport F1 FHD DE and today is the old source there is a lot of problems

Reactions: DawN82

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
Last night there was another source of Sky Sport F1 FHD DE and today is the old source there is a lot of problems
The source with 2 soundtracks makes many problems the best man can switch on both sources, both are FHD sources but would be better so
Sky sport F1 FHD DE
Sky sport F1 HD DE

Reactions: Artan92

Ayana

Apr 9, 2019
I have the same problems as described above.

The quality of the channels is not FHD and poor. Not only with the sports channels of Sky Germany it buffers and falters again and again, this affects all channels from all countries. Even with the Spanish channels it buffers and stoops again and again and there are always interruptions. It is so annoying to have to look at a la Liga football game! With blue channels from Switzerland, the problem is also present.

I have already reported the above-mentioned problems several times and it was always said that my provider blocks the whole thing. I should still use a VPN and then it will be better. I have now changed the provider and a VPN in use and still it buffers and stalls all the time. So it's nice to read that I'm not the only one having these problems. When I ask if anything has been changed lately, I always get the response "no"! I would like to finally be able to watch the shows again without buffer or stutter like 1 year ago, so please look into it. Your loyal customers are very grateful

and please replace the La Liga channel with the Spanish La Liga channel, currently it is in English

Reactions: Artan92

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
the sky sport f1 fhd de channel has problems; the united kingdom sky sport f1 fhd uk channel has none; there you have 3 sky sport f1 uk channels (SD, HD, FHD
I have had problems with the SKY F1 UK channels for the last 2 races. Still the same today and yesterday for quali.

Has anyone acknowledged this and are we due a fix?