• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sky Sports F1 'Replay' Function

Locarno1

Dec 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

My first post here so good to be here and apologies if this is in the wrong place. I've got IPTV on my TV now for around about 8 months now and really enjoy it. I mainly use it for the Sport Channels, specifically Sky Sports F1. I use a Samsung 40" TV using the DuplexPlay application and purchased an IPTV package through someone I know. I've noticed recently that on the 'Replay' tab, Sky Sports F1 is no longer showing.. Which I use quite a lot of I cannot watch live, I'll try and catch up later in the day using this great feature..

Has any one else experienced this. It's literally just disappeared, but you can get the normal channels.

- Did you contact your reseller: Yes
- Result: No real help from seller
- When the problem started: About a month ago, maybe slightly less
- Which country: United Kingdom / Channel Islands
- What is the exact issue: Sky Sports F1 'Replay' function has disappeared
- Which type of device: Samsung TV - Duplex Play App
- What is the error code? (if there is any): None

Some help and advice would be really appreciated, or let me know if I need to change supplier.

Kind Regards,
L1

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

do you have a valid subscription from rapid-iptv?
as you recently registred here (Joined Saturday at 2:05 PM

If yes, you could request the F1 Replay (catch-up channel) again

Best Regards.

Locarno1

Dec 4, 2021
Hello,

do you have a valid subscription from rapid-iptv?
as you recently registred here (Joined Saturday at 2:05 PM

If yes, you could request the F1 Replay (catch-up channel) again

Best Regards.
I haven't heard of Rapid-IPTV, what is this? I don't think I've registered there. The way I got my IPTV was just through a friend who gave me someones number and set it up that way.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Tell your friend to get in contact with his reseller/ provider regarding F1 Replay Channel
and you could send me your IPTV URL link via private message (without username & password)
so I can check if it's a Rapid IPTV (rapid iptv = iptv provider)Subscription.

Regards

Locarno1

Dec 4, 2021
Tell your friend to get in contact with his reseller/ provider regarding F1 Replay Channel
and you could send me your IPTV URL link via private message (without username & password)
so I can check if it's a Rapid IPTV (rapid iptv = iptv provider)Subscription.

Regards
Hi, thanks. I do have direct contact with the person who set my IPTV up and, if I’m being honest the support has not been the best, and it’s still not fixed. I now seem to have two playlists on duplex play now, with only one of these working, the one I don’t have Sky Sports F1 as a replay function.

I will private message you though to get some more help, thanks.

Locarno1

Dec 4, 2021
Hi,

I have a trial now setup through Hectorious, but still see no Sky Sports F1 on catch up please?