• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Slicken Up The User Experience

Sallyday10

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, I'm into my third season of IPTV use and whilst the channels generally work fine for most of the time, I find that using the GSEIPTV software is a little clunky.

It may be down to my limited knowledge of what's possible coupled with my minimal technical experience in this area.

So, my setup, I have GSEIPTV and a VPN running on a Firestick into my TV. To access my service I do this:-

1) I click on the GSEIPTV icon and the software loads.
2) I then scroll down to 'Remote Playlists' and select this.
3) I then see my M3U link and click this.
4) The file downloads and parses, then after 15 seconds or so, I see the groups of channels, All Channels Group, Live: 24/7, Live Albania, Live Austria etc. etc.
5) I then scroll down to the one I want, click on it and the channels load with the icons.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to slacken this up at all?
My EPG doesn't load automatically, I have to access a different option to load the EPG guide which again, isn't very neat.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Thanks,

Sal.

Tsprenk

Nov 26, 2018
Using xtream API will load your playlist and epg faster. Ask your reseller about xtream API login credentials. I use an Apple TV and iPhone with the IPTVX app. It’s honestly the best experience out there.