• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart. IPTV app

stevediggo

Oct 25, 2020
Can anyone help please, I have a Samsung 2019 Qled tv, I had installed the app via a flash drive (Tizen) via SIPTV and all worked really well, switched on today and it fails to load, so I get the IPTV is loading, get the boxes spinning around, screen goes black and then just goes back to the TV source menu without loading the app, I have reset the TV without internet connection, reinstalled app, turned auto updates off on tv, launched app again and nothing g same thing happens, could someone please advise if there is anything I can do.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Can anyone help please, I have a Samsung 2019 Qled tv, I had installed the app via a flash drive (Tizen) via SIPTV and all worked really well, switched on today and it fails to load, so I get the IPTV is loading, get the boxes spinning around, screen goes black and then just goes back to the TV source menu without loading the app, I have reset the TV without internet connection, reinstalled app, turned auto updates off on tv, launched app again and nothing g same thing happens, could someone please advise if there is anything I can do.
oh the smart tv's and their horrible limitation of cache/memory...
i am going to send a pm to you and lets try some things in pm to figure out whats the real problem... try to reduce bouquet list (m3u file size), change between MPEGTS and HLS etc...
alternatively you can try to use DUPLEX app which is similar setup to siptv.
but check your pm please.