• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV every 30 sec Black Screen

Golf1989

Aug 14, 2021
Hello Community,

I have installed Smart IPTV on my Samsung TV and I have had the problem for about 1 month that when I watch a channel, a black screen comes up every 20 seconds and then the channel continues to run.
Sometimes I am lucky that I can watch a station for 2 hours or more and sometimes there is a black screen every 20 seconds and then it continues.

I am the only one who looks at my line because I know if 2 people are looking at a line at the same time that this black screen will always appear.

I don't know why. I set the buffering time to 10 seconds, restart the router, updated the router to the latest firmware, but unfortunately the problem still persists.

Maybe someone knows some advice or what it could be?

Have read in some English forum that it could also be something to do with the DNS server.

I look forward to your help.

greeting

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello Community,

I have installed Smart IPTV on my Samsung TV and I have had the problem for about 1 month that when I watch a channel, a black screen comes up every 20 seconds and then the channel continues to run.
Sometimes I am lucky that I can watch a station for 2 hours or more and sometimes there is a black screen every 20 seconds and then it continues.

I am the only one who looks at my line because I know if 2 people are looking at a line at the same time that this black screen will always appear.

I don't know why. I set the buffering time to 10 seconds, restart the router, updated the router to the latest firmware, but unfortunately the problem still persists.

Maybe someone knows some advice or what it could be?

Have read in some English forum that it could also be something to do with the DNS server.

I look forward to your help.

greeting
Hi @Golf1989
What m3u line did you choose ? HLS or MPEGTS ?
I guess you are using the HLS variant, please try MPEGTS instead of HLS which might fix the problem ?

Cybermarc

Feb 4, 2020
Same problem here, the channels keep buffering every 10 secondes (brand new samsung)

i have tried HLS and MPEGTS with one bouquet only

Cybermarc

Feb 4, 2020
No I didn't try any VPN, how does it work with the TV? Is it possible to implement a VPN service on my router?