• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV not working

Radan

Nov 14, 2022
I am new to iptv and everything is a black magic; I use Firestick 4K, I paid for a service and managed to make it work on Smart IPTV app. Then I I wanted to find an easier way to navigate the Firestick remote and tried to download STB Emulator. I must have done something wrong (put wrong MAC codes on STB Emu signup?...) and now that particular iptv service on Smart app does not work - it is buffering and eventually "connection failed". BTW, all other apps/Firestick function normally. I uninstalled the STB Emu app. Then I uninstalled Smart IPTV and reinstalled, with correct URL. No change, same screen as the last one (name of that last channel on the bottom), just buffering and "failed".
Any hints how to rectify the problem highly appreciated. Again, all this is new to me.

CJ2015

Mar 6, 2022
Hello, try factory reset on you 4k firestick under one of its settings. Then reinstall your app and see if that helps.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I am new to iptv and everything is a black magic; I use Firestick 4K, I paid for a service and managed to make it work on Smart IPTV app. Then I I wanted to find an easier way to navigate the Firestick remote and tried to download STB Emulator. I must have done something wrong (put wrong MAC codes on STB Emu signup?...) and now that particular iptv service on Smart app does not work - it is buffering and eventually "connection failed". BTW, all other apps/Firestick function normally. I uninstalled the STB Emu app. Then I uninstalled Smart IPTV and reinstalled, with correct URL. No change, same screen as the last one (name of that last channel on the bottom), just buffering and "failed".
Any hints how to rectify the problem highly appreciated. Again, all this is new to me.
Check your PM, I have sent a link with Fire TV Guide and remote control short cuts especially for siptv app to you ;)