• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters IPTV

Evans8773

Dec 3, 2020
HI, i have been using the Smarters IPTV app for quite a while now on 2 Fire tv Box's . All of a sudden when you select your channel and go full screen after about 30 seconds it goes back to the channel list with small screen in the corner. this happens on both fire tv box's. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does it. I have installed Purple iptv and it does not do it on that app.

So i am now thinking it maybe something to do with my provider who although its a great service and has never let me down is a mission via email to get a response.

Any thoughts people, also any alternatives to Smarters ?

Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
HI, i have been using the Smarters IPTV app for quite a while now on 2 Fire tv Box's . All of a sudden when you select your channel and go full screen after about 30 seconds it goes back to the channel list with small screen in the corner. this happens on both fire tv box's. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still does it. I have installed Purple iptv and it does not do it on that app.

So i am now thinking it maybe something to do with my provider who although its a great service and has never let me down is a mission via email to get a response.

Any thoughts people, also any alternatives to Smarters ?

Thanks
check your fire tv stick firmware, latest version ?
what version of iptv smarters is installed ? latest version ? i can recommend version 2.2.2 cause the vpn function is working there.
and do not forget to install vlc player on your fire tv, that brings the codec to watch most movies etc.

if you need further help, please send a pm to me ;)

Evans8773

Dec 3, 2020
Hi factory reset my firetv and updated to fire OS 5.2.7.6 (659654620). Using VLC for everything. smarters version is App v2.2.2.4

So fire tv wiped everything reinstalled with same problem. This is on both main tv and bedroom tv

Could problem be with my provider ?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi factory reset my firetv and updated to fire OS 5.2.7.6 (659654620). Using VLC for everything. smarters version is App v2.2.2.4

So fire tv wiped everything reinstalled with same problem. This is on both main tv and bedroom tv

Could problem be with my provider ?
let me send you a PM...