• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Some notes with Sports Channels quality

Iou84

Sep 19, 2021
Hi all, could I ask some question for Rapid Iptv‘s admin:

1. I dont know what happens with RMC UHD, Sky Bundes UHD and Sky Sport UhD now? (They have always been down everytime I opened.)
If these channels were down, could you please replace them with any other channels like Bein 4K, Eleven Sport 1 BE UHD…

2. the Fps of all common Sport channels like BT Sports, Bein FR, Bein FR Max, Sky Bundesliga… are still limit in 25 Fps (with many shadows), It‘s terible for us to watch Football or Tennis. Is there any solution to improve the Fps? or do we have the list of all Sport channels in FHD/50 fps? I think that list will make us feel easier to enjoy the matches.

Now we can see just some Sport channels are already in FHd/50 fps: ( please supplement for me if I miss some channel)
- Bein Sport AR (1-7) + Bein Premium (1-3)
- Voo Sport World (1-3)
- Euro Sport (1,2, 4K)
- V Sport UHD SE

The rest is a long list of many channels with the same quality: 25 fps, “ghost shadows”, and unwatchable (with my opinion). Looking at some “neighbours” like KingIPTV, I think we should do better to compete with them.

Wish to see the improvement in near future so we could have a perfect experience with Rapid.

Thanks all

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hi all, could I ask some question for Rapid Iptv‘s admin:

1. I dont know what happens with RMC UHD, Sky Bundes UHD and Sky Sport UhD now? (They have always been down everytime I opened.)
If these channels were down, could you please replace them with any other channels like Bein 4K, Eleven Sport 1 BE UHD…

2. the Fps of all common Sport channels like BT Sports, Bein FR, Bein FR Max, Sky Bundesliga… are still limit in 25 Fps (with many shadows), It‘s terible for us to watch Football or Tennis. Is there any solution to improve the Fps? or do we have the list of all Sport channels in FHD/50 fps? I think that list will make us feel easier to enjoy the matches.

Now we can see just some Sport channels are already in FHd/50 fps: ( please supplement for me if I miss some channel)
- Bein Sport AR (1-7) + Bein Premium (1-3)
- Voo Sport World (1-3)
- Euro Sport (1,2, 4K)
- V Sport UHD SE

The rest is a long list of many channels with the same quality: 25 fps, “ghost shadows”, and unwatchable (with my opinion). Looking at some “neighbours” like KingIPTV, I think we should do better to compete with them.

Wish to see the improvement in near future so we could have a perfect experience with Rapid.

Thanks all
there speaks to someone what months I write here and report there are many football channels like sky sport 1 FHD DE Germany where only 25 FPS 25 FPS is for football schuen total crap Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE is also 1 year in. 25 FPS it is horrible to look at
If you complain or ask something, the admis will simply delete the amount and then resellers or admins come back and say please use VPN Even with a VPN you cannot receive the channel in 50fps
I know enough people who no longer want to subscribe to the server because the quality is just too bad. Especially with sports channels like sky sport sky Bundesliga or BeIN Sports Turkey

Jay_Gee

Dec 20, 2019
I tried the Austrian an German Channels yesterday with, and without VPN. on both ways, some channels stuttering at the prime time.

• Love
Reactions: Artan92

Iou84

Sep 19, 2021
-RMC Sport UHD: any one can watch? I hope it will work for EPL match today.
- v Sport UHD SE: the audio delay vs the video, fix please!
- C More event UHD: trash channel: no Live, just play 1 match again and again

Reactions: Lellinho

Iou84

Sep 19, 2021
does anyone know why DAZN Bar 2 has had problems for days
I have no problem with DAzn Bar 2 DE bro.
But today the Match between Man U & Everton, RMC Sport UHD show EPG but still down.

v Sport UHD work well, but audio delay.

Reactions: Lellinho

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
I have no problem with DAzn Bar 2 DE bro.
But today the Match between Man U & Everton, RMC Sport UHD show EPG but still down.

v Sport UHD work well, but audio delay.
the source changes constantly, sometimes a source comes where the picture hangs
Sometimes a source comes where there is no sound.
where is the source of earlier with AC3 that never had problems

Reactions: Iou84

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
The same problem applies to most NL sports channels, which has very low fps and most of the time are 720p, if not even lower quality while called FHD.

This has also already been reported through multiple tickets and posts on the forum, over the course of the last two years.

Don't expect to be offered any support, unfortunately.

Reactions: Artan92 and Iou84