• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Stable and Long Term exchange.

ernestt

Nov 2, 2019
I am looking for only long term exchange i will not except any exchange that doesnt meet minimum stability and coverege of my channels.

Channels that have

ALBANIA
AUSTRIA
BELGIA
BULGARIA
EXYU
FRANCE
GERMANY
GRECE
HOLLAND
HUNGARY
ITALY MACEDONIA
POLAND
ROMANIA
RUSSIA
SCANDINAVIA
SLOVENIA
SPAIN
SWITERLAND
TURKEY
UK
USA

Please dont post me if you dont have good coverege of countries that i have i need stable good encoded channels and long term exchange to have aditional source for backups of my channels.

if you are interested pm me!

liberosk1

Oct 21, 2022
Reseller ID
liberosk1
I am looking for only long term exchange i will not except any exchange that doesnt meet minimum stability and coverege of my channels.

Channels that have

ALBANIA
AUSTRIA
BELGIA
BULGARIA
EXYU
FRANCE
GERMANY
GRECE
HOLLAND
HUNGARY
ITALY MACEDONIA
POLAND
ROMANIA
RUSSIA
SCANDINAVIA
SLOVENIA
SPAIN
SWITERLAND
TURKEY
UK
USA

Please dont post me if you dont have good coverege of countries that i have i need stable good encoded channels and long term exchange to have aditional source for backups of my channels.

if you are interested pm me!
Hello i have stable streams including locals., send your Telegraf id we can do there tests, Need only stable and serious partner.
Regards

jul

Nov 30, 2020
Hi. I am setting up a new server with tbs and cesbo. I was considering putting up tivusat channels. anybody interested to exchange these?
Regards

ernestt

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry mate, i exchange only if your streams cover main as backups othervise buying or selling.

ernestt

Nov 2, 2019
if you won restream price is 50+/2eur per connection, 300+/1.5eur per connection.