• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Swedish Channels

JOK3R

Mar 7, 2018
A majority of the FHD swedish channels are only 720p and not 1080p. It´s has been so for quite some time now.
I have reported this thru the dashboard like a 100 times but nothing happens. I can only report it like wrong channel and it´s not possible to add a comment, about the issue.

Is this made on purpose so the server doesn´t crash or is this going to be fixed?

SliceIPTV

Reseller
Jun 18, 2020
New Zealand
Reseller ID
craigtheoliverus@gmail.com
I know that SVT only broadcast in 720p, the difference between the HD and FHD versions is 50fps.

What other FHD channels are only showing HD?

JOK3R

Mar 7, 2018
I know that SVT only broadcast in 720p, the difference between the HD and FHD versions is 50fps.

What other FHD channels are only showing HD?
SVT definitely broadcast in 1080p. What do you meen by saying that the difference between HD and FHD is 50fps?
HD is 720p and FHD is 1080p fps is something else.
SVT1 FHD
SVT2 FHD
12 FHD
Viasat History FHD
V Film Action FHD
V Film Hits FHD
V Film Premiere FHD
C more Hockey FHD
C more Live4 FHD
Sportkanalen FHD
V Sport Fotboll FHD
V Sport Golf FHD
V Sport Motor FHD
V Sport Basket FHD
V Sport Extra FHD
V Sport Hockey FHD
Strive Sport FHD

This are channels that are supose to be in 1080p but are only in 720p. There are a lot of channels more, but they were not broadcasting at the moment.
You also have the channel V Sport UHD that is supose to be in 4K but is in 1080p. This issue is not unique for the swedish channels.

Several days has past since i posted the question and noboby, in the staff, even bothers to anwser this questions. If i posted of something being wrong that can be blamed on us the customers. The response comes quite quickly.

I have been a customer of Rapid for 4 years, and the last year it seems like they are just milking the customers for money. If you post that you want to buy a line, you will have poeple on you like flies around a turd.

Is just a shame and a disgrace how bad the service has become here on Rapid.

SliceIPTV

Reseller
Jun 18, 2020
New Zealand
Reseller ID
craigtheoliverus@gmail.com
What I meant when saying the difference was 50fps was the difference on Rapid.
The FHD SVT channel on Rapid is 720p/50fps and that HD channel is 720p/25fps.

As far as I knew, SVT's actual broadcast was only ever on 720p/50fps. This guide linked on their website had the technical info, but it's a dead link so maybe they've changed things with broadcasting.

The issue with offering so many channels is that Rapid (and other resellers) often don't have direct control on the streams made available to us. But obviously if we advertise a channel as FHD then one would expect it to be 1080p (I for one expect that.)

Let me see if I can ask around about these channels specifically (and possibly other channels labelled as FHD) and see if we can upgrade those streams

2Fresh

Sep 10, 2019
Sweden
I want to confirm this issue with Swedish channels. I totally agree, you report it and nothing happens. I do think that Rapids servers just can’t handle it anymore.

carletors

Feb 10, 2018
Can also confirm this. Aside from SVT only broadcasting in 720p/50hz, the other ”FHD” channels are a hit and miss if it is the actual FHD alternative that you get.