• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Swedish Eurosport 1 HD SE has danish (or norwegian) sound

CjP King

Apr 13, 2017
The swedish Eurosport 1 HD SE has wrong sound. Danish or norwegian instead. Eurosport 1 SE has the right sound.
When I try to report it via dashboard, it seems it has already been reported, but it doesn´t say how long ago or how long it´s going to take to fix it!
Please fix it asap.

/CJP

jojko22222

Trial//Subscribes//Support(24/7) in EN, CZ, SK
Reseller
May 5, 2019
Slovakia
Reseller ID
Huge IPTV
The swedish Eurosport 1 HD SE has wrong sound. Danish or norwegian instead. Eurosport 1 SE has the right sound.
When I try to report it via dashboard, it seems it has already been reported, but it doesn´t say how long ago or how long it´s going to take to fix it!
Please fix it asap.

/CJP
Eurosport 1 FHD FI have Swedish audio.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Please fix it asap.

/CJP
That's because it's the danish version of channel that had all nordic languages before but only danish now after the changes on satellite lately.

https://www.telenorsat.com/broadcast-services/implemented_changes/