• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

T95Z Plus and recording stutter

Keef

Apr 2, 2022
Hello. I have a T95Z Plus android box and other than recording It works flawlessly with TIVIMate. Where a problem is raised is if I record, it stutters. No matter if I stay on the channel I am recording or change to another, every 6-10 seconds I get a stutter? This is the third Android box I have tried all with the same results. I am hardwired to the box. I have tried recording to internal storage as well as external USB and an SD card.

Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks, Keef

Keef

Apr 2, 2022
Hello. I have a T95Z Plus android box and other than recording It works flawlessly with TIVIMate. Where a problem is raised is if I record, it stutters. No matter if I stay on the channel I am recording or change to another, every 6-10 seconds I get a stutter? This is the third Android box I have tried all with the same results. I am hardwired to the box. I have tried recording to internal storage as well as external USB and an SD card.

Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks, Keef
Hi again. Well, my provider seems to ignore requests about the 2nd connection on my single box. They do not even acknowledge it can be done. Why would any provider drag their heels? I have now paid for 3 (bedroom, rec room and the 2nd rec room one). I have enough money invested in subscriptions it's tough to walk away.

Crap!

Bj