• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiviMate Premium lifetime issues

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Paid for the unlock Premium lifetime (up to 5 devices) on my Android TV with google play store....all good.. UNTIL....

I tried to load the Premium version on to another TV with an android Mi Stick... put in my same credentials... only for it to ask me to pay for a Year or Lifetime subscription (??)!

I clicked on Lifetime subscription to see what would happen and it comes up with "Already purchased for another account" grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have emailed the dev, but no replies... anyone else know how to fix or had the same problem? Paid a lot of money to have lifetime on 5 devices yet am stuck with TiviMate premium only on 1 device for the moment!

Cheers in advance!

Ernieladd

Dec 10, 2021
Having similar problems. Paid for lifetime to but it is frustrating not to be able to watch anything.

bleo69

Aug 1, 2021
Same problem! Paid for premium. When I try to log into the second install on firestick, I get "Can't login at this time. Try again later" It has been saying this for two days!!