• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tivimate wont install on Fircube

dono0418

Jul 1, 2021
Hi I am a new user here but have spent hours trying to get Tivimate to install on my Firecube and it always ends with App Not installed. I have it installed on another device in my home no problem and I tried from 3 different sources, mediafire, Troypoint and a third site and they all fail. I have restarted the device, made sure there is no older version installed and nothing works to get it to install without failing. I don't know if it is version 3.7 problem or a problem with my Firecube but it is frustrating. It is the only app I can't seem to install at this point. Any help would be appreciated

dono0418

Jul 1, 2021
Hi Everyone, I could not figure it out and even tried older versions and all failed so when all else fails, I did a factory reset on the device and now am able to install it.

ANTOINE TV

Jul 3, 2021
Reseller ID
ANTOINETV
Hi Everyone, I could not figure it out and even tried older versions and all failed so when all else fails, I did a factory reset on the device and now am able to install it.
try to install old version