• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tivimate

Mster

Oct 15, 2019
I'll kidnap this thread with a question. Tivimate works perfectly for me and EPG for all tv-channels also work.
What I missing is information about the movies in VOD. Every movie has just "No information". Am I doing anything wrong, do I need to load something more than the EPG, or is this info not availavle?

Mster

Oct 15, 2019
I'll kidnap this thread with a question. Tivimate works perfectly for me and EPG for all tv-channels also work.
What I missing is information about the movies in VOD. Every movie has just "No information". Am I doing anything wrong, do I need to load something more than the EPG, or is this info not availavle?
Can't find out how to Edit my post so...
Don't know if you call it VOD but I mean the "Movies" in the list.When I had my MAGbox running, all "Movies" had info about them (like in KODI or similar) But now when I running M3u in Tivimate theres only "No information". But as I wrote - EPG is working for TV channels.

Mster

Oct 15, 2019
Update to the latest TIVIMATE version and the problem should be solved:
Ok thanks I signed up as tester so hopefully I will get an update.
For now I am running with m3u and sideloaded EPG because xtreame code login did not work.

edlkll

Feb 15, 2019
Reseller ID
551923ed.
I just updated to the new version yesterday. Had trouble with one of my services loading the guide. What I did to get it working was go to setting, go to play lists, scroll to the one thats not loading click on it , scroll down to xtream code parameters, scroll down to output format click on it, change from mpeg-ts to hls and save. Once its saved go back and change it to
mpeg-ts and save. Back out and it should be updated and working. Thats how I got mine working after the update.

edlkll

Feb 15, 2019
Reseller ID
551923ed.
Had problems with my shield loading a guide after taking the new tivimate update

Dabonz

Nov 29, 2020
Canada
Reseller ID
cA31*Z&3&ifh67PE^NEHKqe$!Q92p8bP#VJwKPrGQR
Greetings,

I Have premium Tivimate and really really like it, but one down fall I'm trying to change the recording default from my internal flash drive to my SDcard because i don't have enuff room on my internal flash drive when I try to change to my SDcard and pick the folder and then hit select i get and error message... I have tried to format to fat32 still no luck ..I would really be grateful if someone has had luck or can give me a solution

Thanks
Dabonz

Kohvi

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

After 2 years of Magbox I finally decided to try out the Shield. Overall satisfied, but I am not happy about the TiviMate.

I have had issues regarding the Premium subscription.

After several attempts I have finally managed to get the subscription, but not managed to get it activated. Currently when I press the GET PREMIUM I get an i/o issued code 100. When trying to activate I also got an error code 209.

Tivimate companion: I have registered an account, but I am not able to login through the app, when trying to log in I only get a message to try again.

Am I the only one with these issues? Because at the moment it feels like a downgrade when switching from MAG to Shield

Kohvi

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

After 2 years of Magbox I finally decided to try out the Shield. Overall satisfied, but I am not happy about the TiviMate.

I have had issues regarding the Premium subscription.

After several attempts I have finally managed to get the subscription, but not managed to get it activated. Currently when I press the GET PREMIUM I get an i/o issued code 100. When trying to activate I also got an error code 209.

Tivimate companion: I have registered an account, but I am not able to login through the app, when trying to log in I only get a message to try again.

Am I the only one with these issues? Because at the moment it feels like a downgrade when switching from MAG to Shield
Never, mind... I got in contact with their technical support and now it works

Reactions: SliceIPTV