• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

trouble with Finnish channels.

magstripe_

Oct 13, 2019
Again its problem with Finnish channels.
Haven't complaint before since i know they usually got fixed within an hour or so.
But now its been on and off for a few weeks and ppl are getting tired and frustrated over this.

Picture pixels, buffering, sound is popping and sometimes the channels are down completly.
Cmore juniori FI
Cmore Max HD FI
Cmore Sport 1 HD FI
Discovery Channel FI
JIM FI
LIV FI
National Geographics FHD FI
Nelonen FI
SUB FI
YLE tv2 FI
Discovery Science FI

All above is having problems with at least 6 ppl in the last 30minutes so its not just my place.

All is using TVIP 410, 412, 406 boxes
ISP is different and speeds from 100-500mbit/s

magstripe_

Oct 13, 2019
Again its problem with Finnish channels.
Haven't complaint before since i know they usually got fixed within an hour or so.
But now its been on and off for a few weeks and ppl are getting tired and frustrated over this.

Picture pixels, buffering, sound is popping and sometimes the channels are down completly.
Cmore juniori FI
Cmore Max HD FI
Cmore Sport 1 HD FI
Discovery Channel FI
JIM FI
LIV FI
National Geographics FHD FI
Nelonen FI
SUB FI
YLE tv2 FI
Discovery Science FI

All above is having problems with at least 6 ppl in the last 30minutes so its not just my place.

All is using TVIP 410, 412, 406 boxes
ISP is different and speeds from 100-500mbit/s
And please don´t tell me to report them in dashboard, if i write channel in dash complain theres only a few options, no, picture, no sound, wrong channel,,,, no one where i can say that the picture is bad, the quality is bad, if it loops etc.
If i tick the wrong box then i get a reply from support that there is no problem with sound, or what ever..