• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV Samsung AU7090 - IPTV authorization failed for above host

diogolopes86

Jun 26, 2023
My Samsung AU7090 is installed IPTV Smarters PRO and when I enter the user data, password and URL that the provider sent me, the following message appears: "authorization failed for above host". I have the same application installed on my cell phone and on a TV Box and they work perfectly. Only on Samsung TV that this problem. And I've already tried several other URLs that my provider sent me.

Could you help me to solve this problem?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
My Samsung AU7090 is installed IPTV Smarters PRO and when I enter the user data, password and URL that the provider sent me, the following message appears: "authorization failed for above host". I have the same application installed on my cell phone and on a TV Box and they work perfectly. Only on Samsung TV that this problem. And I've already tried several other URLs that my provider sent me.

Could you help me to solve this problem?
Your IPTV Provider should give you another server url for Samsung tv and IPTV SMARTERS.

diogolopes86

Jun 26, 2023
Is there a special server url for Samsung televisions? Because I tried several that he sent me and the same error appears. The strange thing is that on my cell phone and a TV box it works with all URLs

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Is there a special server url for Samsung televisions? Because I tried several that he sent me and the same error appears. The strange thing is that on my cell phone and a TV box it works with all URLs
Your reseller should give you a Special Server url for the Samsung tv and IPTV SMARTERS version.