• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV stopped working, technical support ignore my ticket

Muchaneta

Feb 23, 2020
Hi there,
My TV signal stop working 4 days ago, I send ticket 3 days ago, got very general response after 10minutes that doesn’t help. After that no one are willing to help, I send two more messages but those where ignored.I checked my line on 3 different devices, on 3 different apps, with two different internet connections it always give me same results - black screen with loading icon. When I reload channel list they shows up without issue but there is no TV signal. It’s Christmas time, whole family at home willing to watch some Christmas move with no luck. I understand that sometimes things broke but I’m very disappointed with technical support that doesn’t exists. I pay for whole year licence, you took that money and shut down signal. Very bad behaviour - have to worn everyone else who consider pay you. Think twice!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi there,
My TV signal stop working 4 days ago, I send ticket 3 days ago, got very general response after 10minutes that doesn’t help. After that no one are willing to help, I send two more messages but those where ignored.I checked my line on 3 different devices, on 3 different apps, with two different internet connections it always give me same results - black screen with loading icon. When I reload channel list they shows up without issue but there is no TV signal. It’s Christmas time, whole family at home willing to watch some Christmas move with no luck. I understand that sometimes things broke but I’m very disappointed with technical support that doesn’t exists. I pay for whole year licence, you took that money and shut down signal. Very bad behaviour - have to worn everyone else who consider pay you. Think twice!
May I ask who your reseller is ?
Please keep in mind we having different resellers here and if a reseller does not render any or just poor customer service then feel free to switch to another reseller.

luxinator2020

Reseller
Nov 15, 2022
Reseller ID
luxinator2020
Choose wisely with your reseller....i became one because I was supporting more than my reseller!

luxinator2020

Reseller
Nov 15, 2022
Reseller ID
luxinator2020
In fairness, technical support respond well, but your provider should be driving it.