• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

TVIP S-Box v.605

TipoTelikas

Nov 28, 2021
Hello.

I have "TVIP S-Box v.605" device which I bought from an IPTV provider when I initially subscribed. My subscription has expired, but the device is locked to the provider. Each time I restart the device it shows full screen provider's logo and then the small logo is visible at the top of the screen.

I have tried factory reset, but that doesn't remove the provider lock. And I am not able to add any other IPTV service to this box.

Is anyone able to advise how this device can be unlocked from provider, or how to fully hard-reset and reuse with another IPTV service?

Johney.hu

Mar 3, 2022
Russian-made TVIP set-top boxes may be "cut off" from the firmware update servers, which will affect the stable operation of the devices. In addition, the owners of such devices will be unable to obtain technical support from the manufacturer. All of this will greatly complicate the use of their TV set-top box.