• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

UK EPG

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
The EPG on most of the important S K Y UK channels (S K Y movies and others like Great Movies and a few other 20 channels) are showing the EPG of the channel '4 Music' - When is the EPG going to be fixed? It's been like this for the past year or so. Can you kindly fix this issue?

pista19

Jul 1, 2020
The EPG on most of the important S K Y UK channels (S K Y movies and others like Great Movies and a few other 20 channels) are showing the EPG of the channel '4 Music' - When is the EPG going to be fixed? It's been like this for the past year or so. Can you kindly fix this issue?
Ill tell you when...never! Rapids epg is catastrophy, it sucks badly and its been like that for years

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Ill tell you when...never! Rapids epg is catastrophy, it sucks badly and its been like that for years
What I cannot understand is that admins, and the people who keep the service running should see these errors... It seems they do not use their own service. If it was me running this thing, I would fix such a basic thing pronto! But yet we get wrong EPG on most UK channels... Its been over a year now... its a catastrophe and totally ridiculous true.

afranc

Sep 28, 2020
+1 - this is very annoying - I had a look at the epg file and the channels with EPG issue are not there