• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

UK Sky Sports Channels not working

Chrispren

Dec 20, 2020
Hi anyone got any suggestions? All my channels seem to be working fine except for my UK sports channels, plugged the box out for a good while and they came back but then went again, have rebooted, updated to latest version of the app, but nothing working. This has happened a couple of times over the last week. They seem to come and go but just my sports channels for the UK. Incredibly frustrating as it's always when I want to watch live sport. Any suggestions? (Have contacted my seller she's given some suggestions but not sure why it's happening)

richard81

Mar 10, 2016
Reseller ID
rickaxon1981
Alot of sports channels are being blocked by ISP during football games, the only way around this is to get a VPN - a free one will not do, I use NordVPN and connect to obfuscated servers as even the normal servers may not work, since the recent authorisation to block streams the above is a must to watch on Sky and BT Internet, sometimes Virgin

SuperKronos

Oct 17, 2020
I’ve been using this IPTV for 7 months now, and had zero problems. The only time I’ve ever had a problem was when the VPN wasn’t working.
Always used a VPN. A paid one preferably. If your Full HD sports channels buffer too much, change to the HD channel instead.
Also VPN affects Disney plus on firestick. So always turn VPN OFF before using Disney plus app or Netflix app.