• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Unable to log in to Dashboard

Knucklehead 2021

Dec 13, 2021
Hi all, I am having difficulty login into my dashboard every time I click on Dashboard it says incorrect Username/ Password combination. I have reset it 5 times and it still won’t log on with the new details the next time I try to log on. I want to set up a new subscription so I need it working could a mod contact me to help me sort this out please.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all, I am having difficulty login into my dashboard every time I click on Dashboard it says incorrect Username/ Password combination. I have reset it 5 times and it still won’t log on with the new details the next time I try to log on. I want to set up a new subscription so I need it working could a mod contact me to help me sort this out please.
try with google chrome browser, if it does not work, clear cache.
and username should be your email address.

if you cannot login due to any reason, feel free to ask for new subscription here:

rey94

Dec 19, 2021
When you copy your password, make sure that there is no space at the beginning. Example password: 123456, it could be copied as " 123456" with a space beginning when you are coping.

Knucklehead 2021

Dec 13, 2021
I just tried to log in to this site through Google Chrome and was then going to click on the Dashboard but it has locked me out for too many failed password attempts. I will have to leave it for now as I have to go out but will try again this afternoon

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I just tried to log in to this site through Google Chrome and was then going to click on the Dashboard but it has locked me out for too many failed password attempts. I will have to leave it for now as I have to go out but will try again this afternoon
would suggest to use the reset password function ;)

Knucklehead 2021

Dec 13, 2021
Just to be clear are the username and password the same for this site as they are for the Dashboard? When I click on Dashboard I am transferred over but it says incorrect username/ password combination but I have changed it several times and it will not let me log in.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Just to be clear are the username and password the same for this site as they are for the Dashboard? When I click on Dashboard I am transferred over but it says incorrect username/ password combination but I have changed it several times and it will not let me log in.
this forum here and your dashboard might have different username and password.
username might be the same when you used the same email but password is most likely different.

Knucklehead 2021

Dec 13, 2021
Ok, I have now reset the password for this site and I am logging in with my email address as the username then the password which I have now changed. But when I click on Dashboard it opens a new page for me to enter the username and password, I am entering the correct ones but it says incorrect. It is the same on Safari and Chrome on my ipad ‍♂

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Ok, I have now reset the password for this site and I am logging in with my email address as the username then the password which I have now changed. But when I click on Dashboard it opens a new page for me to enter the username and password, I am entering the correct ones but it says incorrect. It is the same on Safari and Chrome on my ipad ‍♂
sounds strange, better get in contact with your reseller, he might be able to help you out.

Knucklehead 2021

Dec 13, 2021
Well I am about to request a new subscription for a friend but I didn’t want the new sub to be registered to the wrong account and as I can’t access my dashboard I thought I’d better fix that issue first. I will contact reseller. Thanks

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Well I am about to request a new subscription for a friend but I didn’t want the new sub to be registered to the wrong account and as I can’t access my dashboard I thought I’d better fix that issue first. I will contact reseller. Thanks
Use dashboard link you got from your seller to login after reseting pw

Reactions: trapex and Nonid