• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Unresponsive verify button in recaptach

Mahmoud Tighiouart

Oct 5, 2019
Using Samsung smart tv with tizen os. The recaptcha button during the upload of a playlist is unresponsive. Used to work about a month ago. When the mouse is over the button, a black dot appears inside the mouse triangle icon. Clicking it has no effect on the button

Mahmoud Tighiouart

Oct 5, 2019
M
Using Samsung smart tv with tizen os. The recaptcha button during the upload of a playlist is unresponsive. Used to work about a month ago. When the mouse is over the button, a black dot appears inside the mouse triangle icon. Clicking it has no effect on the button
I meant the verify button

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Have you tried to use another browser like Google chrome?

Mahmoud Tighiouart

Oct 5, 2019
I don’t know if that’s possible with the Samsung tv. I will check. In the meantime I have tried everything with the Samsung supplied web brower, resetting settings, clearing history and data cache etc... but no dice

paidoTiago

Oct 20, 2020
Did you open the URL on your TV ? You should open the website with your computer or cellphone, if you need help with it, feel free to send me a PM.
Good night,

I'm new here. I have a Samsung smart tv, and I always used the tv browser and some sites ask for captcha. Since a few days ago he says that the recaptcha is not accessible. Can anyone help?

I will upload a photo soon to help.

Thank you